For booking enquiries please contact us at email@example.com
Online reservations can be made through OpenTable below.
Wednesday – Saturday: 5.30pm – 10.00pm
Saturday: 12.00pm – 3.00pm
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note Friday and Saturday bookings are for our SET MENU ONLY – see a sample menu here. We can accommodate most dietary requirements with prior notice – please let us know at the time of booking if you have any dietary requirements or allergies.
All bookings are limited to a 2-hour sitting unless confirmed otherwise. Please note, your 2-hour sitting is based on your booking time and not your arrival time.
A credit card will be requested to secure your reservation. In the instance of a cancellation with less than 24 hours notice, your card will be charged $40 per person; for no-shows, your card will be charged $88 per person booked.
Please note, groups with 6 or more guests are required to dine on the set menu, and a 10% service charge applies to the final bill as a gratuity for the staff serving your group.
For large group and private function enquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your event date & time and guest numbers. Drinks packages are available.
Please let us know in advance if you would like to bring a celebration cake.
COVID-19 entry conditions
As per our COVID Safety Plan to keep our staff and guests safe, below are our entry conditions:
– Please stay home if you are not feeling well or are showing any symptoms of illness. If you become ill, please contact us on +61 2 8880 9942 to cancel your booking with as much notice as possible.
– Our menus, trading hours, seating arrangements and booking terms & conditions have changed somewhat to keep us all safe & healthy. Please respect what our staff communicate to you about seating times and other booking conditions.
– As per government guidance, please try to maintain physical distancing by keeping at least 1.5 metres distance from our staff and other groups in the venue whenever possible.
– Food and drink can only be consumed by seated customers, so please be seated when dining/drinking with us.
– We have sanitation and disinfecting procedures in the venue for all tables, counters, chairs, door handles, EFTPOS terminals and other commonly touched surfaces and touchpoints.
– We have hand sanitiser available for use at the front entry and handwash available in the bathrooms – please use these to hygienically clean your hands while you are in the venue.
Thank you for your understanding and support.