For booking enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online reservations can be made through OpenTable below.
OPEN WEDNESDAY TO SATURDAY FROM 5pm
Nikkei Bar & Restaurant is currently open on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings for set menu restaurant dining. The bar is open for walk-ins from 5pm.
Under the current restrictions with limited capacity, we are offering our SET MENU ONLY in the restaurant – see a sample menu here.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All bookings are limited to a 2-hour sitting unless confirmed otherwise. Please note, your 2-hour sitting is based on your booking time and not your arrival time.
We will be able to accommodate most dietary requirements – please let us know at the time of booking if you have any dietary requirements.
A credit card will be requested to secure your reservation. In the instance of a cancellation with less than 48 hours notice, your card will be charged $40 per person; for no-shows, your card will be charged $80 per person booked.
If you are running late for your reservation, please call the restaurant as we can only hold tables for 15 minutes.
Please note for groups with 6 or more guests, a 10% service charge applies to the final bill as a gratuity for the staff serving your group.
For large group and private function enquires, please email email@example.com with your event date & time and guest numbers. Drinks packages are available.
Please let us know in advance if you would like to bring a celebration cake.
COVID-19 entry conditions
Under the current government restrictions and as per our COVID Safety Plan to keep our staff and guests safe, below are our entry conditions:
– Please stay home if you are not feeling well or are showing any symptoms of illness. If you become ill, please contact us on +61 2 8880 9942 to cancel your booking with as much notice as possible.
– Our menus, trading hours, seating arrangements and booking terms & conditions have changed somewhat to accommodate current government restrictions and to keep us all safe & healthy. Please respect what our staff communicate to you about seating times and other booking conditions.
– We are required to record your full name and mobile or email for contact tracing purposes. We will request this information before we seat you in the venue.
– As per government guidance, please try to maintain physical distancing by keeping at least 1.5 metres distance from our staff and other groups in the venue whenever possible.
– Food and drink can only be consumed by seated customers, so please be seated when dining/drinking with us.
– We have sanitation and disinfecting procedures in the venue for all tables, counters, chairs, door handles, EFTPOS terminals and other commonly touched surfaces and touchpoints.
– We have hand sanitiser available for use at the front entry and handwash available in the bathrooms – please use these to hygienically clean your hands while you are in the venue.
– If anyone in the venue is showing symptoms of illness, they will be requested to leave. We request your immediate compliance as we cannot risk the health and safety of our staff and other guests in the venue.
Thank you for your understanding and support.